Business Visitor Travel to Turkey Your Guide for Work Trips

Magazine de pescuit, importatori, distribuitori – parteneri Rapitorimania.ro
Aici beneficiati de raspunsuri directe de la proprietarii de magazine de pescuit. Deasemenea, AICI va vor fi prezentate ultimele noutati aduse in magazinele de profil din Romania.

Moderatori: Dan M, Rapitorimania

gervanix
Mesaje: 1
Membru din: Joi Aug 20, 2026 6:36 am

Business Visitor Travel to Turkey Your Guide for Work Trips

Mesaj de gervanix »

I traveled to Istanbul for a trade fair recently and found the business eVisa process remarkably smooth. The online application took about ten minutes, and I only needed a clear scan of my passport bio page. Since my nationality required a supporting document, I entered my valid UK residence permit details in the form. I chose super rush processing and received my approved visa within one hour, which was perfect for my last minute trip. This visa covers meetings, conferences, trade fairs, and training sessions, but does not permit any paid work. I found the Business Visitor Travel to Turkey guide really useful because it also covered local business culture tips, like exchanging business cards and starting meetings with friendly conversation. Just make sure your passport has at least six months of validity and double check all your details before submitting.

Scrie răspuns