Questions About the OSHA 30 Hour Training Course

Magazine de pescuit, importatori, distribuitori – parteneri Rapitorimania.ro
Aici beneficiati de raspunsuri directe de la proprietarii de magazine de pescuit. Deasemenea, AICI va vor fi prezentate ultimele noutati aduse in magazinele de profil din Romania.

Moderatori: Dan M, Rapitorimania

jackauthor
Mesaje: 1
Membru din: Joi Sep 24, 2026 3:06 pm

Questions About the OSHA 30 Hour Training Course

Mesaj de jackauthor »

Hi everyone,

I’m considering enrolling in an OSHA 30 hour training course and would like to hear from people who have completed the training.

I’m interested in learning more about the course structure, the topics covered, and how long it typically takes to complete. I’m also wondering whether there are important differences between the Construction and General Industry courses.

For those who have taken an OSHA 30 course, what was your experience like? If you completed it online, was the format easy to manage alongside work?

Any advice about what to check before enrolling would be appreciated. Thanks!

Scrie răspuns