Booked the exam without giving myself enough runway, ended up with barely a week to prep, which in hindsight was risky. Went with CertBoosters since I needed something efficient rather than a full course walkthrough, and it worked out. Their question sets are organized in a way that let me hit the high-weight topics first instead of wasting time on stuff barely covered.
Spent most of my week on data modeling and security/sharing rules since those show up a lot on the actual exam, and skipped deep-diving into areas I already knew from work experience. Passed, but I wouldn't recommend cutting it this close if you can avoid it. If you're also short on time, prioritize ruthlessly, don't try to cover everything equally.
Cut it close on PLAT-DEV-201 Exam but made it
Moderatori: Dan M, Rapitorimania
-
coulterkim
- Mesaje: 1
- Membru din: Joi Aug 13, 2026 2:13 pm