Arizona Diamondbacks Tapestrys, Custom Made MLB Tapestry, homecubestore.com

Naluci fabricate pe la noi. Handmade sau de serie.

Moderatori: Dan M, Rapitorimania

Supvmings

Arizona Diamondbacks Tapestrys, Custom Made MLB Tapestry, homecubestore.com

Mesaj de Supvmings »

"Last year's last year," Kershaw said. "We wanna win this year. And especially with the team that we have -- there's not many times in your career that you can have this much talent on one team for a run. And who knows what it's gonna look like next year and the year after that? You wanna take advantage of that. You wanna do whatever you can to be a part of it. Now, when it's all set and done and you can look back, 'Yeah, I won,' and I can sink my head into that. But for now, I wanna win this year."Los Angeles Dodgers Tapestrys

Kyle Farmer crushes a solo home run to left-center field to put the Reds on the board in the bottom of the 2nd inningChicago Cubs Tapestrys

Imagine

They say you can never go home again, but that's not entirely true. Well, at least not in the sports world. On Thursday, it was announced that Cristiano Ronaldo would be returning to Manchester United -- the club where he developed into a bonafide superstar -- 12 years after leaving Old Trafford to join Real Madrid.

The 2021 Brewers are like an answer to that problem that has taken shape as a baseball team. Having added Max Scherzer at the trade deadline, the Dodgers still boast the most rotation star power, but it’s the Brewers — now with the second-best odds to win the NL at BetMGM (+340) — who are putting on a historic display of starting pitching. Arizona Diamondbacks Tapestrys

Cedric Mullins, Baltimore Orioles outfielder: "When I watch any sport, there is that three-hour-or-so window . Pace of play isn't a big deal to me."Los Angeles Angels Tapestrys

homecubestore.com
Custom Made MLB Tapestry

The catcher has continually shined in the playoffs, too -- he is the active major league leader in postseason games played and hits (both 101). The games played total ranks first in NL history and sixth in the majors.

Baez, Francisco Lindor, and Kevin Pillar were among those Mets players to flash thumbs-down signs after their hits in Sunday's 9-4 win over the Nationals. 

Imagine

Scrie răspuns