Căutarea a găsit 49 rezultate

de Medel
Mar Apr 16, 2024 10:38 am
Forum: LIBER LA DISCUTII
Subiect: Choosing a payment gateway
Răspunsuri: 1
Vizualizări: 35

Choosing a payment gateway

Hello everyone, who can tell me which payment gateway is the most suitable for accepting payments on an e-commerce site?
de Medel
Mar Apr 02, 2024 10:32 pm
Subiect: Payment system integration
Vizualizări: 53

Re: Payment system integration

Hello, payment process is a term used in business to describe the process involved in exchanging goods or services for money. The payment process usually begins with the customer placing an order, after which the business issues an invoice to the customer. The customer then pays the bill in cash or ...
de Medel
Dum Mar 24, 2024 6:50 pm
Subiect: Online payments
Vizualizări: 61

Online payments

Hello everyone, what are the most popular and easiest ways to accept online payments?
de Medel
Mie Mar 20, 2024 3:58 pm
Subiect: Choosing a crypto exchange
Vizualizări: 67

Re: Choosing a crypto exchange

Hello, you must approach the choice of the best online cryptocurrency exchanger very carefully, because in fact this is your business partner in financial transactions, sometimes for a very large amount. Be sure to control the speed of the exchange, since the exchange of cryptocurrencies requires se...
de Medel
Lun Mar 18, 2024 10:57 pm
Subiect: How to choose a crypto exchanger?
Vizualizări: 73

Re: How to choose a crypto exchanger?

Hello, when choosing an exchanger for Bitcoin, pay special attention to the commission. To minimize your costs, it is worth the effort to find a cryptocurrency exchanger with the lowest costs. The best Bitcoin exchangers provide good trading volume, currency reserves, a regular audience, transaction...
de Medel
Joi Feb 29, 2024 2:08 pm
Subiect: Online payments
Vizualizări: 102

Online payments

Hello everyone, who can tell me what are the options for online payments for business?
de Medel
Lun Feb 19, 2024 1:18 pm
Subiect: ACCEPTING ONLINE PAYMENTS
Vizualizări: 101

Re: ACCEPTING ONLINE PAYMENTS

Hello, like everything that works on the Internet, there can sometimes be technical problems when processing payments. That is why it is so important that the payment gateway provides quality technical support that can help you at any time. Typically, support is provided through several communicatio...
de Medel
Mar Feb 06, 2024 3:51 pm
Forum: CAMPIONATUL NATIONAL DE SPINNING
Subiect: Выгодная криптовалюта
Vizualizări: 137

Выгодная криптовалюта

Всем привет, какая в настоящее время самая выгодная криптовалюта для инвестирования, какую лучше покупать?
de Medel
Lun Ian 22, 2024 3:53 pm
Subiect: Choice of payment system
Vizualizări: 127

Choice of payment system

My parents are in another country and I simply can not easily transfer them a few hundred dollars. Which payment system should I use?
de Medel
Mie Ian 17, 2024 10:27 am
Subiect: Cost of cryptocurrencies
Vizualizări: 131

Re: Cost of cryptocurrencies

Hello, the most intelligent crypto exchange with instant transactions, fixed rate execution and unlimited exchange transactions is crypocto. Make an exchange on any of the available market pairs in real time.