Căutarea a găsit 3 rezultate

de mintoholidays
Mar Sep 29, 2026 12:56 pm
Forum: MARELE BAZAR
Subiect: What Should You Check Before Booking a Himachal and Golden Temple Holiday From Delhi?
Răspunsuri: 1
Vizualizări: 14

What Should You Check Before Booking a Himachal and Golden Temple Holiday From Delhi?

I’ve been comparing different holiday options for a family trip from Delhi, and one thing I’ve realised is that the cheapest package is not always the easiest one to travel with. When a trip includes multiple hill stations as well as Amritsar, small differences in the itinerary can have a big impact...
de mintoholidays
Lun Sep 28, 2026 7:48 am
Forum: MARELE BAZAR
Subiect: Jibhi or the Usual Himachal Hill Stations: Why I’m Considering a Different Kind of Trip
Răspunsuri: 0
Vizualizări: 13

Jibhi or the Usual Himachal Hill Stations: Why I’m Considering a Different Kind of Trip

Every time I plan a Himachal trip, the conversation usually starts with Manali, Shimla, or Dharamshala. This time, I wanted something that felt less like a typical sightseeing holiday, so I started looking into Jibhi. What caught my attention wasn't one particular attraction, but the overall charact...
de mintoholidays
Vin Sep 25, 2026 8:22 am
Forum: MARELE BAZAR
Subiect: What Should You Pack for a Spiti Valley Trip From Delhi?
Răspunsuri: 1
Vizualizări: 25

What Should You Pack for a Spiti Valley Trip From Delhi?

I’m usually the kind of traveller who packs at the last minute, but Spiti Valley has made me rethink that habit. The destination has such a different climate and terrain that simply throwing a few jackets and comfortable clothes into a bag probably isn’t enough. The first thing I’d focus on is layer...