Căutarea a găsit 3 rezultate

de gulbhahar447
Vin Sep 18, 2026 11:40 am
Forum: MAGAZINE PESCUIT, IMPORTATORI, DISTRIBUITORI
Subiect: What can I use to style Red Suit For Women on a festive occasion?
Răspunsuri: 0
Vizualizări: 35

What can I use to style Red Suit For Women on a festive occasion?

A Red Suit For Women can be an eye-catching attire for festival dressing, but you have to pick accessories well to achieve this. You may choose gold or pearl earrings along with matching bangles and embroidered juttis to make the style more traditional. Contrasting colours like cream, gold and soft ...
de gulbhahar447
Mar Sep 01, 2026 9:38 am
Forum: MAGAZINE PESCUIT, IMPORTATORI, DISTRIBUITORI
Subiect: Why is the Patiala suit a popular ethnic fashion even today?
Răspunsuri: 0
Vizualizări: 30

Why is the Patiala suit a popular ethnic fashion even today?

The Patiala Suit is popular as it incorporates traditional Punjabi styling with comfort and versatility. The pleated salwar gives a distinct look to the outfit and helps you move easily while celebrating all day. You can wear juttis, earrings, and colourful dupattas with this outfit to make your tra...
de gulbhahar447
Sâm Iun 20, 2026 10:22 am
Forum: MAGAZINE PESCUIT, IMPORTATORI, DISTRIBUITORI
Subiect: How do I get the correct size when I buy Bridal Juttis for women online?
Răspunsuri: 0
Vizualizări: 56

How do I get the correct size when I buy Bridal Juttis for women online?

Choosing the perfect size when buying online becomes very easy when you Buy Bridal Juttis for women from Gulbhahar. Always go for a size bigger if you are unsure of your shoe size, as the feet become slightly swollen during long marriage ceremonies, and all of our Bridal Juttis are crafted using the...