When an Older Parent Starts Missing Small Things
Scris: Lun Oct 05, 2026 11:51 am
Recently, I noticed my mother had started missing some of the small things that were once part of her normal routine, like picking up groceries on time, watering her plants, or remembering which day she had planned to run an errand. She was still managing many parts of her day independently, so I didn't want to make a big issue out of it, but I knew we should pay closer attention and see what kind of support might actually be useful. After talking with her, our family began looking into home care Oklahoma City and discussing simple ways to make her daily routine less stressful while keeping her involved in every decision. It was a reminder that noticing these small changes early can give families a chance to offer support before everyday responsibilities become overwhelming.